Wouldn’t you love to have more money in your pocket every month? Refinancing your home can help you do that.
At STARK Finance we run Australia’s #1 home refinancing service (well, we think so anyway!), we will work with you and answer any questions or concerns that arise during the process. We are dedicated to making home refinancing as easy as possible for everyone involved. So if this sounds like something you’d be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today!
Why should you refinance your home loan?
Refinancing is an opportunity to review your current home loan status. It allows you to use the equity in your home as collateral, relieving some of the burdens from your current mortgage.
It Can Be An Excellent Option If:
- You want lower monthly payments.
- Your home value has increased or decreased significantly since taking out your original home loan.
- If interest rates had changed and are now more favourable than when you took out the home loan.
- When you need to pay off credit card debt with high-interest rate balances before it becomes unmanageable.
- In addition, if one spouse dies, gets divorced, or retires early, there could be significant benefits for those who still work full time. However, the income earned may not cover enough expenses each month.
- You owe more of your home’s value than what it is worth and need to pay back the bank.
- Your home is underwater regarding its mortgage balance because you did not make any extra payments when rates were lower.
Three Benefits of Refinancing
- Refinancing in Australia can help you save on your home loan interest payments and reduce the amount you actually end up spending over the life of the loan.
- Refinancing in Australia might also help reach the terms of an adjustable-rate mortgage and to what degree it adjusts (if at all).
- Refinance in Australia can be used as a vehicle for consolidating other debt or as a source for funding major expenditures.
STARK Finance has been successfully helping Australians with their home refinancing needs for decades. We provide clear solutions that best suit each situation. For example, we help refinance your home loan without having to sell it, which would have tax implications on capital gains or negative equity consequences if your home is sold at a loss.
STARK will protect you from unnecessary financial risks. We also provide peace of mind as we service all our customers according to their specific requirements and offer them flexible loans tailored just for them. What are you waiting for? Call us today!